Thursday, May 19, 2011



I'm free, not teaching until school is over. I like Thursday, because I just have 4 teaching periods (7.00 -9.35 a.m.). Then I usually spend the rest by doing anything (checking my students' homework, making some questions for exercises, or surfing in the cyber world like now ;p). Another reason that makes me love Thursday is cause of my hubby gets holiday on this day. I have different work time with him. I'm not always with him from morning until evening. If I work, he doesn't start to work yet. If I go home, he starts to work. I don't find him at home after school except on Thursday. So, after I finish to do my job on this special day, I can do anything with him. Hehehehe..
Usually We cook special food, clean our house, go to bookstore, or just watch television at home. But I think one day is not enough for me. I want more days to do anything together with him. Huhuhu. Lebay! I love Thursday so much ..

No comments: