Tuesday, January 27, 2009

..a peace heart..

yesterday,i got my parents in a quarrel.then,my mom was crying.i remembered bout my childhood,bout my brother's life,bout everything that made me shocked.i hated that situation.coz i couldnt say anything to my dad.he is a stubborn person.sometimes i feel no proud for him but i realize he is still my dad.damn!without him i cant have this life too but i think he must change his mind to respect my mom more.God,bless me with a strongness to have a peace heart for my beloved people..

1 comment:

sherinesky! said...

ya ampun ciz..yang sabar ya..doa aja, pasti diberi jalan keluarnya. kadang kita membenci seseorang, tapi tetap harus bisa menerima kehadiran orang itu di dalam hidup kita, apalagi kalo orang itu adalah orangtua sendiri..yang penting kamu ga boleh kepahitan dan terus belajar untuk memaafkan sesama, esp. ur family. ciz, kapan2 mau chatting dong di ym..